Q. Which knee cap should be bought for a 38-year-old woman with moderate to high levels of knee pain?

Dr. Pandian. P

My mother is 38 years old, and I do not know what knee cap to buy for my mother, who is having a moderate to high level of knee pain for the past four months? Or can I use any oil or ointment for joint pain? Or should she take medications? I think she can get cured with oil, ointment, and a knee cap because she gets pain only when she does heavy house chores works and climbs staircases. Please suggest.

#

We advise knee caps only in severe osteoarthritis cases. Otherwise, she can go for oil, ointment, or medications. But the cause of the pain should be evaluated before treatment advice.

|