Medical Advice on "General Practitioner"

Dr. Diwanshu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Just tell me whether the puppy's teeth just touched your finger or you got wound also? In case, you just got a touch, then nothing to do but in case, you got a wound then keep the wound clean. Keep a check on the dog ... View thread »

Dr. Deepak   Patel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your question in detail and I know that you are very concerned about your child but do not worry. Since, it has been four days when your child has eaten Anardana tablets and the ultrasound and blood reports ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Possibly, you might be having some mild infection in the lung that is causing the congestion towards early morning. When patients come with these complaints, I evaluate them and see if they have any infection or allergy ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Presence of blood in the stool and dark-colored stools indicate that some active bleeding is going on in the proximal part of the ... View thread »

Dr. Prathap   Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want you to understand how metabolism plays an important role in weight gain or weight reduction. An increased metabolism will lead to more energy burning which will help you to reduce weight. How to increase ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your frequent headaches along with dizziness or spinning could be due to raised blood pressure or hypertension, migraine, tension or stress, hypoglycemia, etc. Hypertension, migraine, and stress are the most common ... View thread »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern. Severe pain on the ribs and breathing difficulty after a fall indicates some injury to the ribs. Even a minor fracture of the ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. Regarding a cough and cold, it looks like you have acute pharyngitis. Take tablet Levocetirizine 5 mg once a day for a runny nose. It causes sleepiness in some people so you can take it before ... View thread »

Dr. Rashi  Verma
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. If you experience pain, pressure or discomfort in the center of your chest or in your arms, back, jaw, neck or stomach, along with shortness of breath, a cold sweat, nausea, fatigue or ... View thread »

Dr. Ankush   Gupta
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Human brain transplant or full body transplant is possible theoretically. Research is going on in this field where we have a case of head transplant from one dog to another where the dog died after a few days. There ... View thread »