Medical Advice on "General Practitioner"

Dr. Padmesh Jain
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be because of overactive sweat glands, oily skin with or without chronic low-grade infection. After bathing let the area dry completely, use pure cotton undergarments and use Myoderm-C dusting powder over ... View thread »

Dr. Sumit  Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Uric acid levels are within normal levels. Hemoglobin levels are reduced and should be around 12 g. Most probably it is due to iron deficiency anemia. She needs to take Iron and Folic acid tablets for a month and repeat ... View thread »

Dr. Padmesh Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Such feelings at this stage of life when we enter our teens is quite common and there are multiple reasons for it, few being changes in our body especially hormonal changes associated with puberty. You are not alone with ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Nasal congestion is aggravated by polyps as they cause blocked nasal pathways mechanically. Endoscopy is necessary to understand at what extent the polyps are enlarged to decide for the best treatment strategy. Mucus ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem carefully. I need some information that is missing in your query. Your age, job, daily life and dietary habit, acidity increases after or before the meal, more details about the stomach problem, ... View thread »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your problem carefully. Though history is incomplete, I think you are suffering probably from anal fissure. I need to know if there is any bleeding per rectum or anything coming out from the rectum during ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Hariharan  V
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand the stress you would have due to increased body weight and difficulty in losing it, after going through the attached details (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is ... View thread »

Dr. Geethu  Thomas
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on descriptive history, I come to the conclusion that it started off as a viral infection (a sore throat) and has progressed to a secondary bacterial infection which has manifested as a cough with phlegm and due to ... View thread »

Dr. Mashfika   N Alam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your symptoms, it could be a hardened lymph vessel or an inflamed vein. Not a blocked artery as that would cause a lot of severe symptoms. A few details would help to identify the cause like, does it become ... View thread »

Ask a General Practitioner »