Q. After 7 years of knock knee surgery, I am getting pain again. Why?

Dr. Lokesh
Published on May 29, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Before seven years, I got surgery for knock knees. Now, for the past one year, I have been suffering from knee pain. Also, I have pain in the foot, ankle, chest and back. I am not on any regular medication. I am only doing some exercise to get relieved from the pain.

Dr. Lokesh

Orthopedics And Traumatology Spine Health Spine Surgery
#

• What you need to do is blood tests as follows.
  1. CBC (complete blood count).
  2. ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate).
  3. RFT (renal function test).
  4. LFT (liver function test).
  5. Serum vitamin D.
  6. Serum vitamin B12.
  • Do a scanogram (or x-ray) of the lower limbs with patella facing forward. Also, send me a clinical picture of your entire leg while standing.
  • Do these things and get back to me for an accurate advice for treatment.

Knock knees under investigation.

Revert with the reports to an orthopaedician and traumatologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

| 

From the attached reports, please tell me the reason for frequent urination.

Query: Hello doctor, From the past few days, I have frequent urination. I am attaching all the test reports that I have done so far. I also got an x-ray and CT scan of the chest, but as I am out, I cannot upload them now. I will upload them later if you need it.  Read Full »

Do I need to worry about my LFT report?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. My weight is 75 kg and height is 5'11". Two years ago, I was a heavy drinker. But, nowadays I only drink beer once a week for about 6 to 7 pints. My SGOT AND SGPT levels were much higher two years ago. I think they were around 150 to 175. I just got my LFT done b...  Read Full »

Are high sugar and raised liver enzymes side effects of Protonix?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been taking Protonix for almost three weeks for acid reflux. I had some blood laboratory work done and it showed my AST 812 and ALT 1,115. Could this be a rare side effect of Protonix? My glucose also went up to 192 and lipase is 72. I do not drink, smoke or use drugs...  Read Full »

Ask an Orthopaedician & Traumatologist Now