Welcome to icliniq.com.
You are taking an anti-anxiety drug and so stress and anxiety might be the reason for not having timely sleep.
As far as sleep hygiene is concerned, stress should be avoided through medication and behavioral counselling so that you can get proper sleep. Yoga, meditation, and exercise are beneficial in reducing stress.
To induce timely sleep:
- Avoid late-night television watching and phone calls.
- Fix your time of sleeping daily.
- It is better to take your meal between 8 to 9.30 PM at night and go to bed at or before 11.30 PM.
- Try to avoid thoughts in mind.
- Avoid heavy fatty meal at night.
- You can consult a psychiatrist for counseling.
Hope this will help you.
For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner