Q. I have unwanted hairs all over my body. Will laser help?

I am a 24 year old male. I have hairs all over my body. I need a natural way to permanently remove them at least from my back, arms, neck and shoulders. Will laser help?

#

• There are two different procedures that can be done; one is called as electrolysis and the second is laser-based hair removal.
  • The electrolysis involves treatment of each and every hair roots and could be painful. The hair loss is usually permanent with the first session.
  • The laser-based hair removal is less invasive and therefore less painful. You may require a couple of sessions to get rid of the hair completely.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Kindly suggest appropriate tests and treatment for my symptoms.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34 year old white female. My height is 5'4" and weight is 165 lbs. I am a healthy athlete (crossfit athlete and a former state champion). I had a very high stress as entrepreneur for more than 5 years. My initial complaints were low energy, depression, fatigue, irregular, heavy per...  Read Full »

Is diarrhea a symptom of indigestion?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been having a bad case of diarrhea since last two days. I had outside food before two days and from that time I am experiencing diarrhea. I am excreting around six times daily. The consistency is not completely watery, but still very loose. The symptoms I am experiencing are as...  Read Full »

Does laser hair removal help with acne?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old man. I would like to ask your opinion about laser hair removal. I have read a lot in the last days and almost everywhere it is said that it is not bad for your health and body and one of the best ways to deal with hair. I am thinking about doing laser removal of hai...  Read Full »