Q. Having refractive error of more than 6 in both the eyes. Suggest me treatment options.

Dr. Dada Peer K
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My wife is having a refractive error of more than 6 in both the eyes. Please suggest various treatment options available.

#

There are many treatment options available for management of this condition. The most popular and most frequently done are laser refractive surgeries like LASIK.

The surgery is very safe and you can undergo the surgery to get rid of refractive errors.

Please mention her full refractive power, whether it is plus or minus and age of the person so that I can advise if she is fit for the surgery.

Consult an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|