Q. Having Lazy eye with vision problem. How can the vision be improved?

Dr. Abhishek Onkar

My daughter is 30 years old and is having Lazy eye with vision problem, in her left eye. It is not squint. The other eye is having normal vision. How can the vision be improved?

Dr. Abhishek Onkar

Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
#

Welcome to icliniq.com. Lazy eye, without squint could lead to the following possibilities:

1. Amblyopia.

2.Retinal problem.

3. Neurological problem.

I would advice you to:

• Take an ophthalmic consultation with full ophthalmic examination.
  • Refraction test.
  • Fundus examination.

Since her age is already 30 years, and if she got diagnosed to be amblyopic, the chances of visual improvement in amblyopic eye is minimal. So, consult an eyecare ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|