Q. My ECG report says NSSTTWC. What does that mean?

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib Siddiq

My ECG (electrocardiogram) and echocardiography result came out nine months ago. I was given a blood pressure method. Today, I had my ECG again, and it says NSSTTWC. I want to know what that means? X-rays are clear then and now.

#

It means non-specific ST and T wave changes. These findings are interpreted in the context of history. Please tell me what your symptoms are and why ECG was done. Do you have any comorbidities such as hypertension or diabetes mellitus?

I am a 42-year-old female who is 5'3 inches by height and 62 kg by weight. I had my annual physical exam done. That is why I had an electrocardiogram on it. I have hypertension but not diabetes.

#

Welcome back to icliniq.com

I have seen your electrocardiogram (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity), and it is normal. Regarding left ventricular hypertrophy on echocardiogram, you should control blood pressure and keep tracking your blood pressure to keep it less than 130/80 mm Hg. Also, reduce weight, aim to maintain weight as close to ideal body weight as possible. For your height, your weight should be around 50-52 kg.

|