Q. The back of my right leg is paining after a fall. What to do?

Dr. Prathap
This is a premium question & answer published on May 21, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 23, 2021

I fell at my work yesterday. The doctor said that there is no fracture, but the back of my right leg is hurting. Please help.

#

• As you had a trauma, there might be a bone and muscle injury, leading to inflammatory pain.
  • You said that the doctor said there is no fracture. Did you take an x-ray? If not, then get an x-ray of the leg.
  • Until then, I suggest you try taking the following.
  1. Tablet Aceclo MR (combination of Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Chlorzoxazone), twice a day.
  2. Tablet Dolonex DT (Piroxicam), once a day.
  3. Tablet Razo (Rabeprazole) 20, once a day in the morning on an empty stomach.
  • Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines after their consent.
  • Revert with the x-ray report.

Revert with more information to an internal medicine online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Thank you for the reply. Yes, they took an x-ray. I am attaching a photo of the x-ray.

#

• The x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is showing no evidence of bone injury.
  • You can continue the above medicines for five days, after consulting your doctor. The pain will come down.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|