Q. What could be the non-itchy and painless follicles on legs?

Dr. Payal Chauhan

I am suffering from follicles on legs from six months it is non-itchy and painless, and when I apply any cream Clop-G it becomes tiny, and after stopping the cream becomes as usual, and from six months, I saw a minor change in the increase or decrease in size. Please suggest what is this? And how I can clear this?

#

I understand your concern. It looks to me like lichen planus or vasculitis. But skin biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis. For that, you need to visit a skin specialist in person. If you have lesions anywhere else on the body, send pictures of them too. Meanwhile, use the following medications.

1. Tacvido Forte 0.1 % (Tacrolimus) ointment apply twice a day for three weeks.

|