Q. What might be the reason for neck pain and low back pain?

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 02, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 17, 2020

I have low back pain and neck pain, but not simultaneously. It occurs alternatively. When there is low back pain, I do not feel neck pain and vice versa. What might be the problem? Please explain.

#

I have read your question with care.

• This is due to your faulty lifestyle. The causes can be like driving a two wheeler faster on roads that are not smoother, wrong furniture and wrong sitting posture.
  • The corrections you need to do are driving two-wheeler slowly, get ergonomically designed chairs and sit with a straight back.

For further information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|