Q. Why do I feel giddiness, shivering and fast heartbeat in the evening time?

When I reached home after work, I suddenly got giddiness followed by shivering in the whole body with a fast heartbeat. Even my hands and feet also became cold. It lasted for a maximum time of 30 minutes. The event has always happened in the evening and that too after work. In total four times in the past three months. I am a hypertension patient and recently undergone angioplasty. I am taking Ecosprin, Brilinta, Met XL, Rosuvas and S-Numlo. Kindly advise the cause of this symptom.

#

We are here to help you.

• Such kind of symptoms are seen only in the following conditions:
  1. Acute anxiety.
  2. Low blood pressure or hypotension.
  3. Carotid artery stenosis.
  • I would recommend you to check your blood pressure at the time of this event. I would also recommend you to get a carotid artery Doppler for diagnosis of any stenosis.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|