Q. Will eating raw rice result in low hemoglobin?

Answered by Dr. Chaithanya R and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Low Hemoglobin or Anaemia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Will eating raw rice result in low hemoglobin?

I am suffering from low hemoglobin levels. I have attached my laboratory test report. I have a habit of eating raw rice, which I am suspecting as the reason for this low count. Kindly have a look and prescribe medicines to increase my hemoglobin levels. I am currently taking Orofer XT one tablet a day. I am a 26 year old male. My height is 177 cm and weight is 67 kg.