Q. Will Tadalafil help in maintaining erection for a long time?

Dr. Parth Singh

I have been watching porn since my 18 years and now I am 31 and got married. Recently, I am getting an erection but after ejaculation, I am unable to regain my erection and sometimes it goes down without even ejaculation. Please suggest so that I can have two to three times in the night. And also suggest to me on the usage of Tadafil 10 mg and can this be used for a prolonged period as the effect of this medicine stay for 48 hours? Can this be used for a lifetime every alternative day? What are the future problems with this medication?

Dr. Parth Singh

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

Good and satisfactory sex is never related to the frequency of intercourses in a day or duration of intercourse. Although these factors play an important role in sexual satisfaction but not the only factors. It is the quality of sexual encounters that matter. One can have a wonderful sexual life while having sex once a week. On the other hand, those having sex three times a day may not be happy with their sexual life. So stop worrying about how to have sex two to three times a night. It is not a competition.

In the fourth decade of life (30-39 years) the level of testosterone hormone begins to decline progressively while it is most abundant in the late teenage and early adulthood. As you cannot expect to have the libido of a 20-year-old male. If you think your sexual desire is gratified by having sex once a day then it is fine. You need to improve the quality of sexual relationship by having lots of foreplay and imagination.

Tadalafil can be used if you feel your erection is not persistent during sex but I think you are fine without it. It is usually not advisable to take Tadalafil more than twice a week.

| 

The problem is my wife is 21 and please suggest how can I increase my libido and rejuvenate myself? I am using multivitamin like Neurobion forte, A2Z, and Absolut 3G so that I can increase my ejaculation volume, will this harm?

Dr. Parth Singh

#

There is no allopathic medication available to increase libido that I am aware of. But I can suggest a few natural and ayurvedic substances that have positive results.

1. Crush four garlic cloves and swallow them with water every morning. It helps tremendously in increasing libido and erection.

2. Kaunch-pak is a brilliant ayurvedic preparation. It has to be taken twice a day with lukewarm milk.

Ejaculatory volume cannot be increased by taking multivitamins. Have protein rich diet and lots of green leafy vegetables. Drink lots of water. It will help you increase the amount of semen manufactured in seminal vesicles.

|