Q. I am a male suffering from infertility. Please advise.

Nidhi Jain Bukharia

I am a 30-year-old male suffering from infertility. Recent semen analysis test shows no sperm found in semen, FSH- 0.08, LH- 0.02. Total test 3460.80 results. What should I do?

#

You are suffering from azoospermia. Pre and post-testicular azoospermia are frequently correctible, while testicular azoospermia is usually permanent. Go for serum prolactin level, a testicular biopsy may be required to find out the exact cause so I would advise you to consult local urosurgeon as physical examination is also required.

|