Q. How do I fade the acne marks without laser treatment?

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Management Of Acne Scars or Dandruff? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have used Benzoyl peroxide gel for my acne and it has almost cleared. But, the acne left some red marks and blemishes on my cheek. I wanted to fade that redness on my skin. In the past, I used Epiduo gel. Please suggest me a product and guide me to remove that redness without laser treatment. Thank you.