Q. Why am I not able to last long during sex?

I am 22 years old with a weight of 96 kg. I have been participating in sex from the last year. It is happening frequently and when I am alone, I am now masturbating almost daily even for once and I finish so early. I cannot last long. Is that anything to do with masturbating or frequent participation in sex?

Do you have a question on Master & Johnson Technique or Masturbation?

Ask a Doctor Now

M.B.B.S., M.D
Hematology Pathology

The excess masturbation has shown relation to premature ejaculation. So it is advisable to restrict masturbation frequency two to three times a week. It is also important to learn when to slow down stimulation by distraction technique to prevent early ejaculation. Master and Johnson's techniques are also beneficial. Topical Lignocaine jelly can be applied after erection to prevent early ejaculation. A pelvic exercise called Kegel exercise is also beneficial. However, if you do not have an improvement in early ejaculation with all these methods then consult nearby sexologist or psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.

I am having urine urgency after sexual intercourse. Please advice.
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old female. I recently had sex that was a bit more rough than normal. Everything seems fine, I have not had cramping, and my IUD seems to still be in place, and the strings are still fine. The IUD is not poking out of my cervix, and, again, it does not hurt or cramp. Thoug...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel that you are experiencing an early stage of urinary infection. When you have sex, some penile secretions and semen may enter the bladder. It is a good practice to pass urine after sex. This may not need medication. Have lots of water, milk, juice, barley water or...  Read Full

Flacid Penis just before Ejaculation during Masturbation
Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full >>
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full

I am having cold after sexual intercourse. Should I get tested for HIV?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old boy. Recently, I had sex with a lady. We are working together, and two weeks before only her visa got renewed. While the visa stamping time, they check all procedures and tests. About her, she is divorced and separated before one year back. Since one year she lived ...  Read Full >>
Dr. Rashi Verma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It is most likely that fever and cough are due to common cold. Please do warm saline gargles several times a day to reduce the throat inflammation. You can also take steam inhalations to get relief. If a cough is persisting you can take the anti...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now