Q. Why am I not able to last long during sex?

Published on Aug 20, 2019

I am 22 years old with a weight of 96 kg. I have been participating in sex from the last year. It is happening frequently and when I am alone, I am now masturbating almost daily even for once and I finish so early. I cannot last long. Is that anything to do with masturbating or frequent participation in sex?

Hematology Pathology
#

The excess masturbation has shown relation to premature ejaculation. So it is advisable to restrict masturbation frequency two to three times a week. It is also important to learn when to slow down stimulation by distraction technique to prevent early ejaculation. Master and Johnson's techniques are also beneficial. Topical Lignocaine jelly can be applied after erection to prevent early ejaculation. A pelvic exercise called Kegel exercise is also beneficial. However, if you do not have an improvement in early ejaculation with all these methods then consult nearby sexologist or psychiatrist for detailed evaluation.

I am having cold after sexual intercourse. Should I get tested for HIV?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old boy. Recently, I had sex with a lady. We are working together, and two weeks before only her visa got renewed. While the visa stamping time, they check all procedures and tests. About her, she is divorced and separated before one year back. Since one year she lived ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Rashi Verma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. It is most likely that fever and cough are due to common cold. Please do warm saline gargles several times a day to reduce the throat inflammation. You can also take steam inhalations to get relief. If a cough is persisting you can take the anti...  Read Full

Will Masturbation cause Premature Ejaculation

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old unmarried male. I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I am masturbation from 13 years od age using sex toys. I am not lasting more than two minutes. I am taking antidepressants and doing squeeze technique. But, it does not help me. Kindly suggest medicine for prema...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First of all, I would like to tell you that masturbation is not the reason for the problem of premature ejaculation you are having. Masturbation is a safe habit, and most of the men masturbate. Diabetes increases the risk of premat...  Read Full

Flacid Penis just before Ejaculation during Masturbation

Query: Hello doctor, I had a minor bike accident four years back. A couple of days later, I realized that I was not getting erections. I consulted a urologist and was diagnosed with ED and was administered medicine (in sachets) to be emptied into a glass of water and consumed. That brought back interest in...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If possible, please send me color doppler report. Also, do you watch porn or addicted to porn? If your penis doppler test is normal, then the cause is psychological may be due to excessive stress or porn induced erection problems. I see many c...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now