Q. Does masturbation cause any bad effect to the health?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 10, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 17, 2019

I masturbate two to three times a day. Does it have any bad effect? Help me to stop it. I want to gain weight. What can I do for it?

#

Masturbation is a safe and pleasure giving procedure. Do not get worried about it. But, doing it two or three times a day is not good. Maintain a frequency of two to three times a week. Excess masturbation leads to social anxiety and groin discomfort can occur. To relieve excess masturbation, yoga and meditation can be beneficial. Please do not be alone in a room. Make short and long-term goals and focus on study. Avoid watching excess porn if you have the habit of watching it. To gain weight, you can take more protein diet and you can go to a gym.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|