Q. Due to excessive masturbation, my penis is shrunk. What to do?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Published on Nov 05, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jun 13, 2019

I had a very bad habit of excessive masturbation. I started it when I was 14 and now I am 27. I masturbate around two to three times per day. I was not aware of the side effects of the masturbation. Now, my penis is totally shrunk. It is looking wired. I visited a doctor. He gave Nano Leo capsules. It has been three weeks and I am not finding any change at all. Is there any hope for me? Will it cure my side effects? Please help me. I had the habit of smoking and drinking habit as well. Now, I stopped everything before three weeks. Can I get my normal old life?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• You are perfectly normal and there is no need of any medicines.
  • Masturbation is a healthy way of satisfying your sexual desires and does not have any side effects.
  • You can masturbate daily as semen is produced daily. You can still do twice weekly to maintain the normal function of your body.
  • The penis will never shrink. Your anxiety can decrease your desire and cause loss of libido or poor erection.
  • I suggest you start doing some exercises, especially walking or jogging in the morning sunlight, which will improve your vitamin D and testosterone. Both will improve your stamina.
  • Do not be anxious. You will become normal in three month's time. Meanwhile, do not forget to masturbate weekly twice or thrice. It is necessary to maintain the normal function of your genital system.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

I think that my habit of masturbation is not normal. I did more than thrice per day. I started when I was 14 years old and did the same for the past 13 years. One day, when I was masturbating suddenly it got shrunk. After that it is three weeks now and nothing I can do. My penis head looks black, small and seems to be dead. I am doing gym now.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• I still feel that it is normal and you need not worry. Just wait for two to three months.
  • Start jogging in the morning. If you are not convinced, then consult an andrologist and discuss with him in person. But, I do not think you need to worry.

Could I have your opinion on my erectile dysfunction and low libido?

Query: Hi doctor, I am currently suffering from a complete lack of libido and erectile dysfunction. This began after a bad experience by taking the drug Ecstasy once. I was unwell for about a week afterwards with dizzy feel and nausea. I am a 27 year old male. I am trying to improve my symptoms. I have ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Bindiya Thakkar
Endocrinologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have a few questions as a follow up. When was your puberty? Do you find any change in shaving frequency? Are you getting morning erections? Is there any history of testicular surgery? Have you had mumps? When did you last take Ecstasy (MDMA - Methylenedioxy-methamph...  Read Full

What could be the reason for right-sided anterior pelvic tilt?

Query: Hello doctor, My husband is suffering from an anterior pelvic tilt in the right. He is a bodybuilder and currently not able to do workouts since he has pain and numbness in both upper and lower sides of the body in the right region. He also has muscle imbalance because of that. We have consulted se...  Read Full >>

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is common for this anterior pelvic tilt position to drastically affect your posture even up into the upper back and neck. The tight muscles are hip flexors, tensor fascia lata, and quadriceps and weak muscles are the gluteal groups and hamstring, abdominals. Str...  Read Full

What is the right time to exercise?

Query: Hello doctor, I need an advice on what is the right time to exercise during the day? Let me tell you that currently, I can only manage to walk on the treadmill and do the cycling in the gym. So I have two options in terms of time. One, in the morning before the breakfast and the second one is in th...  Read Full >>

Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your body’s core temperature is an important factor in determining the quality of exercise. A cold body causes muscles stiff, inefficient, and susceptible to sprains whereas higher body temperatures leave muscles more flexible, more adjustable for workouts. B...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now