Q. Due to excessive masturbation, my penis is shrunk. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Masturbation or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Due to excessive masturbation, my penis is shrunk.  What to do?

I had a very bad habit of excessive masturbation. I started it when I was 14 and now I am 27. I masturbate around two to three times per day. I was not aware of the side effects of the masturbation. Now, my penis is totally shrunk. It is looking wired. I visited a doctor. He gave Nano Leo capsules. It has been three weeks and I am not finding any change at all. Is there any hope for me? Will it cure my side effects? Please help me. I had the habit of smoking and drinking habit as well. Now, I stopped everything before three weeks. Can I get my normal old life?