Q. During masturbation, I felt some pain on the back side of my neck and head. Please help.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda
Published on Jul 09, 2014 and last reviewed on: Sep 19, 2018

I am a 27 year old male. I masturbate twice a week. Recently, during masturbation, I felt some pain on the back side of my neck and head. Please help.

Dr. Vivek H Nanda

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Masturbating two to three times a week is healthy unless you get addicted to the habit. This kind of pain or sprain happens due to increased blood flow to your penile region and vasoconstriction along with it. It resolves spontaneously once the excitation is over.

This can be relieved by a little stretching after masturbation or by doing exercises for 30 minutes every day. There is nothing serious to worry about.

| 

What does the MRI for neck pain indicate?

Query: Hello doctor, I am uploading the MRI report of my mother. Kindly review and advise what is the best treatment for such patients. She has a neck pain and is using Myrin P for the past four months.  Read Full »

I have shoulder, arm, breast and neck pain. Is it musculoskeletal pain?

Query: Hello doctor,Since last few days, I am having left sided pain in the shoulder, upper arm, the front area near the shoulder, breast, both outer sides of the neck and collarbone area. Sometimes, it pains on the back side as well. I can feel the pain when I press the body part where the pain originates...  Read Full »

I am suffering from dizziness and neck pain. Could it be due to brain problem?

Query: Hi doctor, I recently went to the ER for dizziness. My blood work came back normal. I am a 28 year old female. The doctor told me that it was a sinus headache, but nothing seems to change. I still wake up dizzy with neck pain. There could something be wrong with my brain. I am much worried  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now