Q. Does masturbation cause acne and yellow semen?

Dr. Alexander Davis
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 31, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 17, 2021

I am an 18-year-old male. I have a problem with my semen. It seems to be yellow in color. Does this cause any problem? I have acne for three to four years. Does masturbation cause acne?

#

Masturbation cannot cause acne directly. But it can change your hormonal balance and shows its effect on the skin. So it changes the course of acne indirectly. To reduce your skin irritation and inflammation, wash your face with warm water and soap twice a day. The yellow color of semen is a normal natural variation. You should stop doing masturbation. Try to do it with your willpower. If you are unable to do it, then you can use a physical appliance to stop masturbation.

You can have hormonal dysbalance.

You have acne, masturbation addiction, and hormonal dysbalance.

Follow as mentioned above.

Follow as mentioned above.

Have a follow-up after two weeks.

|