Q. Does masturbation cause acne and yellow semen?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana
hello iCliniq
I am a male 18 y/o
I have a problem with the semen
it is a little with yellow color
does this cause any problem and any idea to fix it!?
Another problem is I have acne, I had them for 3-4 years and they have not been removed
Does Mastrubation cause acne?
Thank you and I'm waiting for ur response!
#

Dear, I’m sorry that you have such severe problems with your skin and sexual behavior. Masturbation cannot cause acne directly, but it can change your hormonal balance which has an effect of your skin. So, indirectly it can change the course of acne. To reduce irritations of your skin and to calm down the inflammations washing your face with soap for sensitive skin and warm water two times a day is important. You can also buy an antibiotic cream or gel in a pharmacy. The yellow color of your semen is normally a natural variation. However, given you general problem you should give up masturbation. Try it with willpower first, but should you be unable to stop it (addiction) you should come back and ask me to prescribe you a physical appliance that will make masturbation impossible. Get well soon!

Hormonal dysbalance

./.

./.

*Acne
*Masturbation addiction
*Hormonal dysbalance

see main text

see main text

Within the next two weeks, latest.

|