Q. How many times can I masturbate a day?

Dr. Bharat Udey
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 26, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 18, 2019

How many times can I masturbate a day? I am a 14 year old boy going through puberty and hence such doubts.

#

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is one of its kind and the most interesting question that I have come across. It is good to see that how an adolescent can be so inquisitive about his sexual development.

• In males, sexual maturity begins to appear during puberty that is, by the age of 13-14 years.
  • Besides this, they also develop a variety of myths and wrong concepts pertaining to sexual practices due to lack of knowledge. 
  • Similar to these wrong concepts is your query about the number of times an adolescent can masturbate.
  • There is no scientific research data about this, but usually adolescents masturbate 2-3 times a day.
  • This is because they begin to explore their sexuality and cannot regulate the pleasure gained through such acts.
  • Moreover, I would recommend you not to keep thinking about sexual practices and sexual behavior all the time, as this will make your mind crazy and would hamper your studies.
  • Hence maintain a balance in every sphere. Also you can share your doubts with your colleagues.

For any other sexual health related queries, feel free to consult a sexologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|