Q. How can we manage the changes that happen during menopause?

Answered by Dr. Mashfika N Alam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Menopause or Meditational Yoga? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

How can we manage the symptom changes that happen during menopause? Please say about the natural remedies used to handle them. Please explain about the lifestyle changes, foods, and exercise that needs to be changed during menopause. How does it work for menopausal women having hot flashes, dryness and mood changes? Please suggest.