Q. Is it normal to get spotting during fertile period?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Hemalatha
Published on Mar 17, 2019

I need confirmation about spotting during fertility window, high and medium. Is it normal for 20 years old lady?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

If you have been sexually active during your fertile window, then this could be an implantation bleed, get a serum beta hCG test to confirm pregnancy.

If you are not, then the most common cause of mid-cycle spotting is ovulation bleed which is physiological in most women.

Is it possible to have ovulation and period symptoms when on Depot?

Query: Hello doctor, My period started 12th of last month. I reviewed the Depo shot two days later. I had unprotected sex nine days later. He ejaculated in me several times. I thought I would be protected but I am also having symptoms of ovulation like high (hard) cervix with a sharp pain in my ovary, the...  Read Full »

Can brownish discharge after protected sex be implantation bleeding?

Query: Hi doctor, I had protected sex. Two weeks later, I had light brownish to light red color discharge that lasted for a day and the next day there was light brownish discharge. Is this implantation bleeding? I am worried. If so, after how days of implantation bleeding can I do blood test or hCG to dete...  Read Full »