Q. Is it normal to urinate often during implantation bleeding?

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 12, 2018

Is it normal to poop and urinate often during implantation bleeding?

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

There is no relation of implantation bleeding with frequent urination and defecation. Implantation bleeding usually occurs about 9th day after ovulation, and no bowel symptoms accompany it.

| 

I have frequent urination and minimal calcification. Does it mean prostate cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am worried about my prostate as my grandfather had prostate cancer and my father had an enlargement but was already cured. I had an ultrasound last year due to frequent urinating and result showed minimal calcification a year back. The Radiologist told me that the ca...  Read Full »