Q. Is it normal to urinate often during implantation bleeding?

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal
Published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Dec 12, 2018

Is it normal to poop and urinate often during implantation bleeding?

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

There is no relation of implantation bleeding with frequent urination and defecation. Implantation bleeding usually occurs about 9th day after ovulation, and no bowel symptoms accompany it.

I have frequent urination and minimal calcification. Does it mean prostate cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am worried about my prostate as my grandfather had prostate cancer and my father had an enlargement but was already cured. I had an ultrasound last year due to frequent urinating and result showed minimal calcification a year back. The Radiologist told me that the ca...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. It is extremely unlikely for you to develop prostate cancer at your age. Even in families with hereditary prostate cancer, the usual age people develop cancer is above 40 years of age at the lowest, though it is usually between 50 to 60 y...  Read Full