Q. I get nausea, vomiting, itching, and sweating immediately after milk consumption. Kindly help.

Dr. Prathish Kumar

I am allergic to milk and sweets. I cannot eat more than one piece of a sweet, and immediately after eating, I have nausea, my stomach feels odd, and I vomit eventually. The same happens with the milk and chocolate. If I take them, I will start to itch immediately. It will be itching all over my body, feel hot, and begin to sweat.

Yesterday, after having a cup of milk, I experienced chest pain. My parents thought it was because of indigestion and gave me fennel water. It gave me a little relief. But my body got heated and started sweating continuously.

Kindly help.

#

I have gone through your symptoms.

They suggest that you are probably suffering from an allergy to milk and milk products. In that case, you need to avoid milk and milk products. You can substitute it with non-dairy products made from soy, coconut, almond, and oats.

I suggest you doing CBC (complete blood count), absolute eosinophil count, and serum IgG (immunoglobulin G).

Kindly revert after two weeks with the reports.

Milk allergy.

Avoid dairy milk and its derivative products.

|