I am a 30- years-old female. I have yeast infection and intolerance to gluten, lactose nuts, and other few things. I can not eat anything as everything hurts me. If I consume tea, some times I will have diarrhea, the other time I will become tired and have a high heart rate.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I need more information. Yeast infection of which site? What are the symptoms of infection? How do you know about the infection? Kindly provide answers for quality consultation.
Regarding gluten intolerance. How do you know? If you have any investigation? What is the duration of your symptoms?
Regarding your problems.
1. Yeast infection: may be a routine infection or due to some underlying immunodeficiency.
2. Gluten intolerance: If it is present then we need to remove wheat and related products from your diet after that only your symptoms will subside. Lactose intolerance may be a part of this gluten intolerance.
3. High heart rate and tiredness are due to anemia, it will be cured after a gluten-free diet if you have an intolerance. We need to know about your hemoglobin status.
Advice: Please provide answers to the above questions and get the following tests done.
1. Complete blood count with hemoglobin level.
2. tTGA (tissue transglutaminase) test.
3. HIV test (do not afraid about this investigation).
If you have firm evidence of gluten intolerance, then avoid wheat, barley, and related products completely otherwise symptoms will not improve. Please report back along with a scan copy of the investigations.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. are consistent with malabsorption of fat and lactose intolerance. There are various causes of malabsorption and indeed lactose intolerance, pancreatic insufficiency and gallbladder dysfunction are some of the well known causes. Bloating and ... Read fullCan using Vaseline during sex cause yeast infection?
I suggest you take an oral antifungal such as tablet Fluconazole 150 mg once a day for three days ... In addition, I suggest you apply a topical antifungal like Candid-B cream (Clotrimazole and beclomethasone dipropionate), twice daily for a week ...... Read fullWhat diet can I take to increase my weight? I am lactose intolerant. Please help.
.. have mentioned that you are suffering from lactose intolerance, which means a decreased ability to digest milk sugar that is, lactose. You need not worry because you can have soy products like soy milk, tofu, and soy yogurt. Do not take whey prote... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now