Q. My 1. 5-year-old baby fell and lost her front upper tooth. Will that tooth come again?

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

My baby 1 and half year old while playing she fall down she lost her front upper tooth from root Is that tooth come again?

#

Hello, Welcome to Icliniq This is your Dentist -

I went through your query and it too painful to see a baby in pain . Kindly donot worry as its a primary(milk tooth) so it will surely erupt by the age of 7 years .

So Ma'am kindly be patient till then . If possible kindly upload an image of the area to check if anything else needed. The kid might be in pain if possible kindly squeeze a cotton ball in chilled water and hold the area if it bleeds . It will help pasuing the bleed.

Redine M Forte gel ( numbing gel ) to the area ( Composition - Chlorhexidine+ Metronidazole+ lignocaine)

Further pain medicarion wont be necessary , I would judge the uploaded image ,if needed I will surely prescribe.

Kindly cooperate and please donot delay Let me know if any further query . I would love to help further. Kindly rate your feedback ,its too helpful for me . Thanks & Regards.

|