Q. My 1. 5-year-old baby fell and lost her front upper tooth. Will that tooth come again?

Answered by
Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 24, 2020

My baby 1 and half year old while playing she fall down she lost her front upper tooth from root Is that tooth come again?


Hello, Welcome to Icliniq This is your Dentist -

I went through your query and it too painful to see a baby in pain . Kindly donot worry as its a primary(milk tooth) so it will surely erupt by the age of 7 years .

So Ma'am kindly be patient till then . If possible kindly upload an image of the area to check if anything else needed. The kid might be in pain if possible kindly squeeze a cotton ball in chilled water and hold the area if it bleeds . It will help pasuing the bleed.

Redine M Forte gel ( numbing gel ) to the area ( Composition - Chlorhexidine+ Metronidazole+ lignocaine)

Further pain medicarion wont be necessary , I would judge the uploaded image ,if needed I will surely prescribe.

Kindly cooperate and please donot delay Let me know if any further query . I would love to help further. Kindly rate your feedback ,its too helpful for me . Thanks & Regards.

Was this answer helpful?


Related Questions:
How long will it take to remove the retained milk teeth?

As your age is concerned, it is a complicated procedure to move them orthodontically after extraction ... Usually, it will take one year or more to move them to the desired location after milk teeth are extracted, followed by the Read full

What should be done for tooth erupting behind milk tooth?

.. your chief complaint. Permanent teeth start erupting after 6 years of age and replace deciduous teeth. In this process, as deciduous teeth erupt, milk teeth fall down gradually. However, if milk teeth remain there, they are to be extracted to allo...   Read full

Root canal treatment is advised in milk teeth. Please advise.

Yes, it is called pulpectomy procedure, not proper root canal treatment as done in adults ...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

Wisdom tooth is coming out and it is painful. Should I visit a dentist for this pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I think one of my wisdom teeth is growing in, and lately, it has been causing a lot of pain. I also notice that part of my gums have been growing over the tooth, and the tooth now is almost completely covered. What can I do for the pain, and should I visit a dentist?  Read Full »

Is it normal to still have baby teeth at 19?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 19 years old and all of my teeth are baby/milk teeth. Is there a chance that permanent teeth will grow for me?  Read Full »

What are the complications of surgical removal of sebaceous cyst?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 52 years old and she has a painless sebaceous cyst at the back of her head. She has been advised surgical excision. Is it safe? Are there any complications? Will her hair grow back?  Read Full »

Also Read

Sinusitis - Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Sinusitis is the infection of the air cavities within the nasal passages. Normally, the healthy sinuses are filled with ...  Read more»
Asthma and Its Rising Incidence
This article explains about asthma and its causes. It also focuses on the benefits of starting early treatment to lead a...  Read more»
Parkinson's Disease: Historical Aspects and Current Treatment Approaches
This article discusses the historical aspects of Parkinsonism and, the evidence based approaches currently available for...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Dentist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.