Q. Does clear uterus in USG following positive pregnancy test mean miscarriage?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Miscarriage or Pregnancy Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 32 years old, got married seven months back. I had regular 28 days cycle. Two months back, I had amenorrhoea for 40 days followed by urine pregnancy test positive but followed by bleeding and USG pelvis shows clear uterus, after seven days. Following this, I got some brownish discharge like sometimes, increased whitish discharge irrespective of the menstrual cycle. What can I do for this?