Q. Can pregnancy lead to missed period after unprotected intercourse?

Dr. Ateeqa

Me and my fiance got into unprotected intercourse, it was 7 days after my ovulation date. Both intercourses were not completely done, but I doubt on one of the intercourse a pre-ejaculation went inside. Next day I took an Ipill, and my first period after that got delayed for 4 days, I supposed to be having my period on 25th but got it on 29th.

I thought everything is alright and there is no chance of getting pregnant. But my second period got delayed for more than 5 days. Still there is no sign of it. I supposed to be having small pain before my period. And now there is not even a simple pain. Please tell me, is there any chance of getting pregnant like this?

#

Please let me know few questions. When were your last periods? Have you had any sex after that? Are you practicing any methods to avoid pregnancy?

I got my last period on 29th and it lasted 7 days. I did not have any intercourse after that. And I am not practicing any method of avoiding pregnancy currently.

#

If you have no periods uptil now and you did not have intercourse with your partner, then there is no chance that you are pregnant. You can wait for 6 days since your last periods. If you want to be satisfied and you are worried about having risk of pregnancy, you can do pregnancy test at home and let me know. If after 5 to 6 days you do not have your periods then let me know I will give you medicine for that.

|