Q. Please have a look over MRI and suggest that the fibrotic is still visible on the MRI.

Answered by Dr. Souhad and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Mri or Ana Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Pain after idiopathic orbital inflammation before 11 years. I have undergone biopt two times due to inflammation with fibrosis and sclerosis. Now the doctors say the disease is gone. But I am still in pain and again using 15 mg Prednisone a day. They told me I have neuropathic pain, and this is more often in other patients with pseudotumor orbitae. My question is, can fibrotic tissue that is still visible on the MRI, cause the pain? Is there inflammation seen on the MRI? Or abnormalities or myositis?