Q. Can vitamin D deficiency cause pain while closing hands?

Answered by Dr. Sumit Srivastava and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Nerve Compression or Vitamin D? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have vitamin D deficiency. My treatment and supplement is going on. I feel too much weakness and lethargy. I cannot close my hands completely. My hands pain while closing. There is numbness and tingling in fingers all the time. It is more in the night and when I get up. Light objects get dropped from my hands. I am having these problems since two months. Currently, I am having Uprise D3, Meganeuron OD plus, D1000CAL, Oxetol XR 150, Lupirtin, tablet Pregabalin. Since, there was no effect with the treatment, I am advised to consult a neurologist. Please help.