Q. Suggest me a harmless over-the-counter nerve soother.

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Please suggest a harmless over-the-counter nerve soother. I am stressed, and I cannot destress. I am healthy, but I lack energy and get very irritated. Please help.

#

There is no safe drug nor OTC (over-the-counter) for your problem. I suggest you try Alprax 0.5 mg (Alprazolam), twice daily for two weeks. After that, increase the frequency to thrice daily. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with their consent.

|