Q. My partner's nipples feel different. Is she pregnant?

Dr. Sujata Mittal

I had sex without protection but, I did not ejaculate inside her vagina. She had an I-pill within three hours. It has been 13 days and still, there is no bleeding. She says her nipples feel tight. So, does it mean she is pregnant?

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

• Hope your partner did not vomit the medicines.
  • Her periods might come on their time. If she is overdue, that is, she has missed her periods, get a beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test done to rule out pregnancy.
  • The tightening of nipples might be due to hormonal imbalances or premenstrual tension.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|