Q. My partner's nipples feel different. Is she pregnant?

Dr. Sujata Mittal

I had sex without protection but, I did not ejaculate inside her vagina. She had an I-pill within three hours. It has been 13 days and still, there is no bleeding. She says her nipples feel tight. So, does it mean she is pregnant?

Dr. Sujata Mittal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Welcome to icliniq.com

• Hope your partner did not vomit the medicines.
  • Her periods might come on their time. If she is overdue, that is, she has missed her periods, get a beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test done to rule out pregnancy.
  • The tightening of nipples might be due to hormonal imbalances or premenstrual tension.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

My beta hCG values are 5.73 and 5.26. Does it confirm pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 38 years old. I did not get my last month period. After 15 days of missed period, my beta hCG value is 5.73. What is the chance of pregnancy? Do I have any issue? Please guide me.  Read Full »

Is it advisable to go for copper-T for hormonal imbalance and menstrual disorder?

Query: Hello doctor, My sister was experiencing irregular periods and sometimes bleeding was heavy during the menstrual period. We consulted a gynecologist. She suggested taking pelvis scan where they observed that endometrium line became thick. They informed that it was due to hormonal imbalance. Later w...  Read Full »

Does my wife's hCG levels indicate a healthy pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 25 years old and she has PCOD. We are trying to conceive for 2 years. We had done an IUI which failed. We did IVF, but it ended with a chemical pregnancy. Last month, our doctor did Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET). He transferred 2 embryos on that day. We got a positive result...  Read Full »