Q. Please advise what can be done to increase penis size.

My penis size is small. Please advise what can be done.

#

The size of the penis has no roles in sexual intercourse. Even a person with a small penis but good erection can satisfy any girl. Only a few centimeters of the vaginal wall has sensitivity. What is the size of your penis? If your erection is normal, then stop worrying for that.

Jelqing is a home-based exercise that can be utilized to improve the size. The exercise is done in the semi-erected penis and some good lubricant can be used during this. Milking like action is done from base to tip in semi erected penis and this is repeated for around five minutes. This should be done 2 to 3 times a day and if done properly this provides good results. You can learn about this from the internet too.

|