Q. I am having pain in spine, upper back and numbness in fingers. Kindly advice.

I am having pain in the spine and upper back, light knee pain and lot of numbness in fingers. I have arthritis condition for nearly two years. Had initial knee injury in ligaments through bed corner hit. Had once the high pain in the knee subsided thereafter. The condition is mainly because of excess driving in the past. I am takin Ayurvedic Dr. Ortho tablets and oil since last four days. Homeopathic treatment has just started.

#

The symptoms you have mentioned are that of neuropathy especially numbness and you also have a mechanical backache. If you can buy use following medicine, but with the consent of your specialist doctor:

1. Tablet Etoshine MR (Etoricoxib)after lunch.
  2. Tablet Revlin MSR (Methylcobalamin and Pregabalin) 75 bedtime.
  3. Capsule Pantop D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) before breakfast.
  4. Capsule Lumia 60k (Cholecalciferol) weekly for eight weeks.

The medications will help all your problems. If possible take a glass of milk at bedtime.

For more information consult a rheumatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/rheumatologist

Is it due to the arthritic condition? Should I visit the hospital or clinic for a checkup? Which doctor should I see? Orthopedic or neurologist? Suddenly, since last one week, I am having back pain, upper back, shoulder, and spine.

#

The only arthritis of inflammatory nature which affects back is spondyloarthropathy which is characterized by back pain during the night which is relieved by the activity and you have not mentioned any such complaints. Visiting a doctor in person is not bad because one can examine the patient.

|