Oral Sex

Is there any way to cure premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old, male. I have fast ejaculation. If I am very much sexually excited, ejaculation can happen also at about 1 minute. If I do sex second or third time in a row in this case duration of act can be 4-6 minutes or more, but in this case problem is that I sometimes lose ...  Read Full »

Dr. Aman Gupta

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Forget about your past. It has nothing to do with your present problems. Premature ejaculation has nothing to do with timing of sex or masturbation. Some people have inherently sensitive genitalia. Also your body temperature is perfectly normal. There is no inflamm...  Read Full »

What is the chance of getting trench mouth or ANUG in oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I would like to ask what is the likelihood that my partner who performs oral sex on me has trench mouth or acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis? He has no bad breath and he was able to have normal food. Can people with trench mouth have no bad breath and is able to eat normal food?  Read Full »

Dr. Beryl Fredrick

Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Trench mouth or acute necrotizing ulcerative gingivitis (ANUG) is a bacterial infection and is uncommon nowadays but it is highly associated with HIV infection and in kids with nutritional deficiencies. To be diagnosed with trench mouth or ...  Read Full »

Are rash and lymph node swelling after oral sex signs of ARS?

Query: Hi doctor,I gave oral sex to a man, whose HIV status was unknown, six weeks ago. I have now rash under both armpits and a swollen lymph node in my neck. I am attaching pictures of the rash and the lymph node. Could this be ARS?  Read Full »

Dr. Sushma Shah

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Oral sex has the least possibility of ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). I do not think you have ARS. Do you have dandruff or an earache or a toothache? Do you have a history of a cold or a...  Read Full »

I am having black tongue and a purple patch on the skin after oral sex. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, 10 days ago I had oral sex with CSW while drunk. I visited the GP the next day who gave me PEP, now nine days. Yesterday, I saw a hairy black tongue and freaked out. Visited local clinic, was prescribed mouthwash and Miconazole cream and did HIV 1 and 2 antibodies, due, hep B and VDRL- a...  Read Full »

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi

Family Physician, HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, as per the history of 10 days contact, you will not possibly have HIV related symptoms. Second, the rash appears to be localized and not related to HIV or contact, it indicates local allergic reaction (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It resolves ...  Read Full »

I had redness, inflammation and swelling in my glans penis and foreskin after sex. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I hope someone can help me. About 20 days ago, I started feeling pain after sex. I noticed part of glans penis and foreskin (near frenulum) is red, inflammed, and swollen. I thought the problem could be caused by hard and vigorous sexual acts (protected sex) I had in the previous days...  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. In my opinion, your first treatment with Ciprofloxacin and Canesten (Clotrimazole) was fine, but it should be taken at least for five to seven days, and some oral antifungal has also been added for proper cure. Ultrasound will not help ...  Read Full »

How accurate is the HIV test at 11 weeks?

Query: Hello doctor,I had cunnilingus with an escort. After this encounter, I had an RNA PCR test at 15 days and anti-HIV 1 and 2 as well as p24 antigen test after two, four, six, eight and 11 weeks. All the results were negative. But, while some websites say that the result is conclusive after eight wee...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and have noted your concern. HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) antibody screening test is highly sensitive at four weeks and thereafter. It accurately detects a majority (95 % sensitivity) of HIV-infected patients. However, in case of a ...  Read Full »

Are white bumps under the tongue normal?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old female, and I have white bumps on the back of my tongue. I also have painful white sores on the sides of the tongue. I have been getting painful sores on the tip of my tongue quite frequently for the past two months. But this time, the pain was severe. I did get some re...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your complaint and also the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that you provided of the lesion. As far as your history of painful sores on tongue tip is concerned, there can be various reasons. Most common are vitamin B12 deficien...  Read Full »

I had a few lesions on my penis and I suspect that to be HPV. Kindly advice.

Query: Hello doctor,I had a few lesions on my penis and suspecting as HPV. I remember first I noticed these before five months after a lady in massage center rubbed my penis with her buttock for her tips. I did not have any intercourse at that time. Last month, I gave HPV swab and biopsy tests, but nothing...  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The HPV infection is caused by a group of viruses called Human papillomaviruses. Majority of them are self-limiting and do not produce any symptoms. Most common viruses that cause warts are type 6 and 11, and they are harmless, whereas types 16 and 18 cause cancer. N...  Read Full »

I am worried about flu and skin rashes I had after two weeks of unprotected oral sex. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor,I received oral sex from a sex worker without condom and sex with a condom. After two weeks, I got flu (no fever), then I was panic, too much stressed and worried. And I had body burn like sunburn about a week. I have a skin rash on my backside and a few spots. I worry about this proble...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1) Oral sex is a less risky activity, but, that does not mean that it is risk-free. 2) The likelihood of HIV transmission from a person with HIV to a non-HIV infected individual depends on the type of contact involved. 3) The risk of HIV transmission during oral se...  Read Full »

What are the chances of transmitting HIV through oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor,1. I went to a spa treatment and the lady therapist after the massage gave me a blow job, and I am worried, and I asked management and tested that girl for HIV.2. Both HIV screening and western blot tests were done on the day after the blow job, and she got both negative.3. But in the w...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry about the percentage of transmission of HIV us very less through oral-genital contact. The rate of transmission in HIV positive patient through oral-genital route is 0.01 to 0.04 %. The risk of transmission is high in case of ulcers on the mucosa is act...  Read Full »