Q. There is no ovulation in spite of raising the dosage of Clomid. What to do?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ovulation Kit or Thyroid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been taking Clomid since early this year. I started with 50 mg and there was no ovulation. So, then I took 100 mg and again no ovulation. Now, I am on 150 mg and according to the OPK, I ovulated on the 17th. I know this sounds crazy, but I feel different. I have a pulling pain in my groin, cramps in my back, and boobs are sore. I am not the kind of person to look for signs because I live by 'it is what it is' I have never been pregnant. I am supposed to go on this weekend to get lab work done to see if I truly ovulated but I know I did this time. I know it is too early to test. And I have read that some people just know they are pregnant. I have thought about going to get a blood test. I do not know what to do.