Q. I get abdominal pain while urinating, and my urine shows RBC. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Pratik Patil and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Pain While Urinating or Ofloxacin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I get abdominal pain while urinating, and my urine shows RBC.  Please help.

From the last two years, I have some problems. At an interval of 2 to 3 months, I sometimes get lower abdominal pain while urinating. A few months back, the pain was terrible for two days. I consulted my doctor, and he advised me some medications. He told that it is a case of cystitis. My KUB ultrasound was found normal. But during a health checkup a few days back, RBC was detected in my urine. So, the doctor told me that I have a chance of having a kidney stone. I am uploading my urine report for further details.