I am a 50 year old male. My weight is 84 kg and 5 feet 10 inches tall. I am experiencing pain while urinating in the outlet of the organ. This is the first time I am getting such a pain. Please help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concern.
1. Urinary tract infection.
2. Calculus in bladder or urethra.
3. Any local pathology in urethra.
1. Complete blood count.
2. Urine routine examination.
3. Ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis.
Revert back for follow up along with the investigation reports to an internal medicine physician online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
1) Post-Menopause: As you get older, hormonal changes cause alterations to your vagina and its contents, predisposing you to urinary tract infections ... Read fullPlease suggest an antibiotic for recurrent urinary tract infection.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from urinary tract infection ... Recurrent urinary tract infections are common ... Read fullWhat is the permanent solution for testicular pain?
.. thickened cord is of questionable importance. Please get your urine analysis also. Idiopathic orchialgia is very common in young people. I suggest you wear scrotal support. The testes carry a spiral muscle called cremaster with them while coming ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now