Q. According to my report, what should be my paleo diet?

Answered by Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Paleo Diet or Control Cholesterol Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 41 year old male. I am a non-vegetarian and intend to take paleo diet. For the last 20 years, I have been having IBS symptoms, sinus, ringing in ears, extreme anxiety, depression, respiratory allergy to dust and smell, muscle tension around nose and rectum, bad breath, stomach getting too full on eating, smelly outer ear, etc. Before 15 years, I had seizure once. 5 years before, I was diagnosed as having NASH, GERD, Lax LES and high cholesterol. I am ex-smoker, quitted 6 years ago. The treatment so far has been unsuccessful and I am currently on no medication. I had health check up a few days before and attached the report here. Please advise on the following. What should be my paleo diet? Does the report provide any clue to the symptoms I have experienced so far? I can see positivity for anti-CCP in my report. Do I have any serious medical condition?