Q. Had ECG for palpitations. Please have a look and assess further steps.

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Palpitations or Heart Defect? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a patient who is an athlete, has a history of panic attacks. Yesterday, he had palpitations, and some tingling was then sent for an ECG. The findings are sinus rhythm, marked right axis deviation, and ECG without any abnormalities. Would you be able to see it and assess what further steps I need to take?