Q. How can the penis foreskin be brought back to proper place?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 01, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 11, 2022

Yesterday my penis foreskin suddenly moved back and did not come back to proper place. Glans is still open and pain is there. Please suggest the way to restore that. Please guide me on how to pull it back.

#

This condition is probably paraphimosis and it needs urgent treatment. If you are not able to pull back it by yourself then consult a surgeon or doctor as soon as possible. He may correct it immediately as of now and may recommend surgery for further depending on the severity.

Thanks for quick reply. I went to see the doctor. He prescribed Ceftilox-o, multivitamin and Candid B cream for five days. Also told to drink a lot of water. Will it help to solve the problem? Or shall I visit for second opinion or surgeon?

Please advice.

#

You can wait for five days and if the problem persists, then definitely you need to consult a surgeon. According to prescribed drugs, it seems that it is due to infection, so you can wait for the response of these drugs.

|