Q. I feel pain while trying to open my foreskin. Please help.

Dr. Amit Arora
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 29, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My penis foreskin does not open softly. If I try opening, I feel pain. Please help.

#

You are suffering from paraphimosis. This is a condition in which the foreskin gets trapped behind the glans penis (head of the penis) and does not return back to its original position when pulled. This induces pain.

You need a surgical correction and release. Otherwise, you may have to face problems in your sexual life.

|