Q. Suddenly, I start feeling dizziness, pressure in the chest, and weakness. Why?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia or Atrial Fibrillation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 33. Sometimes, out of nowhere, I start feeling dizzy, pressure in the chest with heavy breathing and weak legs and hands. Sometimes, I have headaches. No arm or chest pain. It was happening to me when I lay down and now it happens when I am standing too. I took medicine for acid reflux for two weeks. I have no heartburn. But still, have symptoms. Blood pressure is normal and heart rate changes frequently from 59 to 78. No stress and no anxiety. It happens when I am very relaxed. Mostly at night, but lately during the day too. I did ECG but they said my heart is good. But maybe I have something it does not detect. I had a reading of 152/99 two weeks ago, but after a diet, it went down to 120/81.