Q. Having backache badly and vagina smelly discharge. Can you suggest any treatments?

Dr. Yelamanchili Alekhya
This is a premium question & answer published on May 30, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am sexually active with one partner only. I am not well for the last 4 months. I am having bad backache and a smelly, white thick sometimes brown color vaginal discharge, lower abdomen pain and vaginal pain while urination. I have consulted my gynecologist and took proper medicine. Now all reports are normal. She said only UTI but still my pain is not cured completely. Other doctor diagnosed it as PID. Is PID creat problem in my future for conceiving baby?

Dr. Yelamanchili Alekhya

#

• Follow the instructions and antibiotics given by your doctor and have a scan done. So, that you will come to know the progress of the disease.
  • Do not worry much about it as you have been diagnosed earlier you will get treated and conceive soon.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|