Q. There are tiny cuts on my penile skin for more than a month without healing. Why?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati
Published on Dec 13, 2019

My penis skin end has got tiny cuts around and it is not healing for more than one month. Please help.

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

You need to apply the following things:

Clean with Betadine solution twice a day. Apply Candid-B ointment twice a day. Take tablet Kineto Forte 15 mg once a day for ten days.

Update your condition after ten days.

| 

I took the tablets for ten days and continued using the ointment. The cut got cured, but when penis enlarges and skin moves against it and getting small cuts in the nib (end skin). Please let me know what is to be done?

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

I understand your difficulty. What is your age? Are you diabetic? Please check your plasma glucose at early morning in the empty stomach and postprandial after two hours of food on the same day. Because mostly diabetic patients face this kind of problem. Until that you can use the cream named Terbest (Terbinafine Hydrochloride) in the morning and night for a week. If it will not settle then just you consult a general surgeon who is near to you. Kindly inform the reports.

| 

I am 33 years old and I am diabetic for the last four years. I take Glycomet-GP two tablets in the morning, but this penis nib skin cut happens from the past two months. It is a very irritating pain. Please suggest some solution for this.

Dr. Rajesh Gulati

Geriatrics Medical Oncology
#

As I told, this problem is due to diabetes only. You just check your blood sugar FBS (fasting blood sugar) and PPBS (postprandial blood sugar) and inform me. We have to put the Insulin for short course. After that only it will settle. If it repeats then we should proceed the circumcision. For a few days, you can take the medicine which is given below. Tablet Zeradol SP (Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol) in the morning and night after food. Pan 40 (Pantoprazole) in the morning and night before food. Both for five days. I am waiting for your blood sugar reports.

| 

Please suggest medicine for inner thigh infection.

Query: Hi doctor, Due to excess sweat, I have some infection in my inner thighs. It seems like a layer of skin is out of my testes. It is paining a lot. What shall I use for relief?  Read Full »

Diabetes

Article Overview: The number of people being diagnosed with diabetes is drastically increasing. To know how diabetes affects your heart, kidney, and brain, read the article. Read Article

Dr. Sneha Kannan
Diabetologist

What Is Diabetes? Diabetes or diabetes mellitus is a condition that affects how your body uses blood glucose or blood sugar. Glucose is an important source of energy for the cells in the body, and it is the main source of fuel of the brain. There are many types of diabetes depending on the cause, b...  Read Article

I have a curvature in my penis. Should I be worried?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a curvature towards left in my penis. As far as I can remember, I have it from the beginning. I just want to know if this curvature is normal. Since six months, I have mild pain in the head of the penis. The pain is not constant. It pains now and goes away in some time and the...  Read Full »