Q. I have mild pain on erection. Can I be developing Peyronie's disease?

Dr. Shahil Khant

I am a 22-year-old male. I over masturbate sometimes. Generally, I masturbate twice a day. Recently, I noticed mild pain when I had an erection. The pain was in the mid part of my penis. The pain went away as the erection subsided. I masturbated in the prone method that is lying down and rubbing my penis on the mattress. My penis is slightly bent upwards. I have noticed that it has been like that for a long time. I am currently on Warfarin. My question is am I developing Peyronie's disease? Or is it due to over masturbation? Kindly help as I am really concerned.

#

• One thing I would like to tell you is that the prone masturbation is very bad. This can damage the penis in many ways and you should immediately stop it.
  • Yes, it can cause Peyronie's disease. If possible send me images so that I can see and suggest appropriately.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

I have attached images of my penis. One is frontal and the other one is sideways. The upward tilt is visible from sideways. It is in a semi-erect state.

#

I have gone through the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity)

• Yes, there is a little bit tilt upwards, but it is mild. There is no cure for Peyronie's.
  • It may take some time to heal but you will definitely recover.
  • There are no medicines are required at present.
  • I suggest for the pain you can take painkillers like tablet Voveran (Diclofenac) 75 mg. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent.
  • The pain is due to the trauma during the prone masturbation. So, kindly stop the prone masturbation immediately.

|