Q. I have mild pain on erection. Can I be developing Peyronie's disease?

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 18, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 26, 2022

I am a 22-year-old male. I over masturbate sometimes. Generally, I masturbate twice a day. Recently, I noticed mild pain when I had an erection. The pain was in the mid part of my penis. The pain went away as the erection subsided. I masturbated in the prone method, which is lying down and rubbing my penis on the mattress. My penis is slightly bent upwards. I have noticed that it has been like that for a long time. I am currently on Warfarin. My question is, am I developing Peyronie's disease? Or is it due to over masturbation? Kindly help as I am really concerned.

#

One thing I would like to tell you is that prone masturbation is very bad. This can damage the penis in many ways and you should immediately stop it. Yes, it can cause Peyronie's disease. If possible, send me images so that I can see and suggest appropriately.

I have attached images of my penis. One is frontal and the other one is sideways. The upward tilt is visible from sideways. It is in a semi-erect state.

#

I have gone through the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity)

Yes, there is a little bit of tilt upwards, but it is mild. There is no cure for Peyronie's. It may take some time to heal, but you will definitely recover. There are no medicines required at present.

I suggest for the pain, and you can take painkillers like the tablet Voveran (Diclofenac) 75 mg. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicines with their consent. The pain is due to the trauma during the prone masturbation. So, kindly stop the prone to masturbation immediately.

|