Q. There are white spots on the inner part of the penis. Is it penile papules?

Dr. Kakkar

I have noticed there is some pimple like structures on my scrotum skin. Is it warts? I do not have sexual relation with anyone till now. My father is suffering from eczema. Is it due to that? And also, I am seeing white spots on the inner part of the penis. Is it penile papules? Please suggest some medicines to overcome this. I feel shy on a face-to-face consultation. That is why I chose the online mode. Please help me.

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

You have sebaceous cysts of scrotal skin. They are not warts. Sebaceous cysts need to be removed surgically.

The raised lesions on the corona of glans are penile papules. They are quite normal. There is no need for treatment. If you still want to get rid of penile papules for cosmetic reasons then you may need to go for a Laser- CO2 laser vaporization.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

| 

Are no ointments are available for treating penile papules?

Dr. Kakkar

#

You may try Retino-A 0.025 % (Tretinoin) cream. Apply once every night.

|