Penile Pump

Will penis pump injury cause structural damage to bucks fascia?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain right under glans. Three years ago, I suffered an injury from a penis pump. There was a mild hematoma right behind the urethra and some itching or burning pain in that exact area lasted about a week and then went away. A month later, I got another injury from the penis pum...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems to be inflammation and irritation. You are talking about typical pain at the tip of the penis, especially after masturbation more severely when you urinate. This pain is mostly due to irritants like the lubricants or soap you use during masturbation or even ba...  Read Full »

Do penis extender works for everyone?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been using high quality, highly rated penis extender for two days for 8 hours a day and no for the past three weeks now. Do these things really work? Is it possible to experience penis shortening instead of enlarging? A month ago, I was 7” but now I am almost at 7”.  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to know the reason for which you are using a penile extender. Do you have a very decent size why you want to increase it further? It is like your height is 6 feet but you want it to be 6.3. Everything you do has got side effects. If not done properly can lead ...  Read Full »

My penis is 4 inches when erect with tight forskin. Kindly suggest solution to increase the size.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have problems with my penis it is 4 inches when erect and the foreskin is very tight and sometimes I feel pain while urinating. Are there any methods to increase the size of the penis?  Read Full »

Dr. Ankush Jairath

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Coming back to your query, I will let you know that the average penile size (erect) is 4.7 inches so your's should be quite normal. If you do not have difficulty with intercourse and your partner is satisfied then I do not think there is a need for any medications. (med...  Read Full »

What are the drawbacks of using penile pump for enlargement?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I tried using a penis pump for around 10-12 days, 15 minutes each to gain size. I used a vacuum to keep the penis enlarged. Maybe I was trying too hard, and vacuum it till it started to ache. I had no pain after thouse procedures though, ever. I was also masturbati...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to know that you are facing a problem with the hardness of penis following the use of penis pump to enlarge the penis size. It is foolish to believe that the penis pump enhances penis size as it is a scam rather than anything. However, we cannot correct...  Read Full »

Can penile pump cause penis numbness?

Query: Hello doctor, I am using a penile pump under the direction of a urologist. Over a period of each of five days, I think I had overstretched the penis and now have a loss of sensitivity and soreness with no erection. Do you know if it will and how long it may take to recover sensation and remove the s...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A penile pump is a form of physical or mechanical treatment. Have you tried oral PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) inhibitors like Viagra (Sildenafil)? It is not advisable to use a penile pump for long durations as any form of physical treatment is bound to cause som...  Read Full »